by Debra Harper, 2018-11-13T13:25:21.000-08:00November 13 2018, at 01:25 PM PSTCongratulations Bantam A1 Chiefs on their Bronze medal win in our home tournament!
Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association is seeking a
Hockey Director/Head Coach to head up our Development programming and Rep Divisions.
• strong administrative and time management skills;
• strong communication and leadership skills;
• good understanding of minor hockey programs and the unique
environment within which they operate;
• the ability to work effectively both independently and within a
• an enthusiasm for minor hockey and working with young athletes of
• flexibility with work hours;
• Respect in Sport and Criminal Record Check will be required.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume with a cover letter together with a brief outline of a seasonal hockey development program including development philosophy and general 1, 3 & 5 year player development goals for both “C” and “A” level players. Include in this outline coach recruitment & development personnel necessary to fulfill the goals. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not have children playing in Coquitlam Minor Hockey.
Please submit to: Secretary, Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association by April 30, 2014 via email: email@example.com
May 7th – all qualified applicants contacted for interview
May 10th to 14th – interviews
May 15th – successful candidate begins
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
News & Announcements