CMHA is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety!
ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an illness, injury, or larger scale emergency.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for subsequent seasons (which can be done in two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized coaching staff can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email invite to share information with CMHA.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with CMHA so that team staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855- 773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success Team.