MANAGERS - Jersey Deposit Cheqes

Posted by CMHA Administrator on Oct 02 2012 at 05:30PM PDT

In an attempt to make things easier on the Team Managers, this season CMHA did a pilot program whereby we requested jersey deposit cheques be submitted with registration fees. Unfortunately that was unsuccessful and with less than 30% submitted, it was decided that rather than chase down the other 70%, we would revert to the old way of the Team Managers collecting the deposit cheques. For those of you who did submit them as requested, we apologize for the inconvenience as ALL the jersey deposit cheques received have been shredded and you will be required to issue another one.

Each player must remit a jersey deposit cheque and the Team Manager is to collect and attach to a copy of their roster and drop off in an envelope in the CMHA mailbox no later than October 15th please.

ā€œAā€ players are $200 post-dated to April 15th 2013
ā€œCā€ players are $100 post-dated to March 31st 2013

All jersey deposit cheques from last season have already been shredded.
Thank you for your cooperation on this

News & Announcements



by Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association, 2018-03-16T10:09:40-07:00March 16 2018, at 10:09 AM PDT

If you still need to complete your association volunteering requirements, please go to our sign up page and sign up to help out! Time is running out to have this completed before the year-end reconciliation closes.


Past Announcements

BANNER! Bantam A3 wins President Series!

2018-03-15 09:07 PDT by Debra Harper

Congratulations to our Bantam A3 Chiefs on taking home their President Series Championship Banner! #wearea... [more]

BANNER! Atom C4 wins Playoffs

2018-03-15 10:47 PDT by Debra Harper

Congratulations to our Atom C4 Chiefs Playoff Banner winners!
#chief... [more]

BANNER! Atom A2 wins President Series!

2018-03-14 09:23 PDT by Debra Harper

Congratulations to all our Atom A2 team on their Banner WIN!
#chief... [more]