by Debra Harper, 2018-11-15T18:57:25.000-08:00November 15 2018, at 06:57 PM PSTOur Winter Development programming is now open for registration. Registration will be first come-first serve... [more]
BANTAM A LEAGUE MANAGERS NEEDED!
Posted by CMHA Administrator on Aug 17 2012 at 04:31PM PDT in 2011/2012 Season
League Managers are the people responsible for day-to-day operation of the Bantam “A” Division under the direction of the Managing Director.
The duties are:
- Must NOT have a Bantam aged player in the “A” (Rep Division)
- Act as a communications and resource person for the Coaches and Managers of the teams in their League.
- Maintain League standings (Atom and above)
- Maintain team and individual penalty records
- Issue Exhibition Game Numbers
- Issue tournament permission numbers
- Supervise playoffs (where needed)
- Report to the Managing Director on all matters of concern
Good people skills, responsibility and attention to detail are necessary. Hockey background is not a prerequisite, training will be provided.
I have 2 League Manager positions yet to fill, if you know of anyone who is interested please let me know.
They can contact me at:
Carol Coughlan, Bantam “A” Managing Director
(604) 852-3455 (Office)
(604) 308-1585 (Cell)
There are no comments for this announcement.
News & Announcements